The Manheim Township Public Library - Informing. Educating. Inspiring. Connecting.
The Manheim Township Public Library is located at 595 Granite Run Drive on the scenic Overlook Community Campus. It exemplifies a modern public library and is a favorite destination for the community. The Library features:
- U.S. Dept. of State Passport Acceptance Agency on-site.
- Hogan & Herr Children’s Library – A bustling area designed for children, caregivers, and professionals who work with children to explore.
- Tell Cafѐ and Book Spot.
- Lapp Story Silo – Site of enriching and fun programs for children.
- Morgan Center Rooms A, B, and C – Available on a rental basis for community groups and businesses to host events.
- Teaching/Demonstration Kitchen – Location of popular cooking programs.
- Study/Meeting Rooms – For use by patrons looking for a quiet study room or a small group meeting space.
- Discovery Patio – An outdoor area for children to play and learn.
- StoryWalk® - A way for children and adults to enjoy reading and the outdoors at the same time.
Collections and Resources
The Manheim Township Public Library has a well-rounded collection of books for all ages and interests, but the Library is ‘More than books’. With a library card, patrons can borrow:
|Movies & TV show/series on DVD||Audio books on CD|
|Music CDs||Great Courses on CD|
|Exploration Backpacks||Playaway Views, Launchpads & Wonder Books|
|Board Games & Yard Games||Museum Passes|
In addition, patrons can download and view e-resources from the Library’s website:
|research databases||instructional software|
The Library hosts programs for children, tweens, teens and adults. Here is a link to the calendar of programs.
|Internet computers for patrons||Free wifi|
|Computer classes||One-on-one computer tutorials|