This division in the Public Works Department has the responsibility for public street and all outside ground maintenance for all Township property. The department takes great pride in ensuring the safety and maintaining the condition of all public streets, alleys, and rights of way in the Township. Similar, field turf and public grounds are maintained throughout the seasons to maintain a positive public image and safe access to the Township's buildings and facilities.
- Pothole patching
- Crack sealing
- Asphalt paving
- Street cleaning
- Snow and ice removal from streets
- Leaf collection
- Park and building landscaping
- Environmental improvements
- Unplugging drains or sumps
- Stormwater drainage
- Mowing and grounds keeping for all parks, fields and buildings
- Installation and maintenance of park equipment and facilities
- Street construction projects
For information on who to contact for traffic maintenance, streetlight outages, and/or Township tree maintenance, please contact the Public Works Department.