Park and Pool Rules Highlighted
Park Rules Highlighted
- Facilities shall not be used for a purpose which is unlawful.
- Smoking, Vaping or the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in all park buildings, enclosed facilities, pools, playgrounds and athletic fields.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited. (See the complete “Parks Rules and Regulations” for further clarification and exceptions to this rule.)
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia are strictly prohibited.
- No open fires without the approval of the Director of Recreation & Park Planning.
- ALL trash must be properly disposed of by the facility user in the proper container. A number of our parks do not offer trash or recycling cans. These are considered Carry-in/Carry-out facilities.
- Hunting or trapping is strictly prohibited.
- No profane, crude or obscene language.
Complete Listing of Park Rules and Regulations
The link below will direct you to the current park rules and regulations folder and document located in the Document Center. Rules and regulations may be amended from time to time.
Violations and penalties for violating park rules and regulation are specified in Part II, Chapter 346, Section 346-2 "Violations and Penalties." The full Township Code of Ordinances is also available online at the following link:
Pool Rules Highlighted
Our first priority is your safety and well-being while you visit our pools. We encourage everyone to know and understand our pool rules.
- Manheim Township issued ID card must be presented for admission.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) must be supervised by an adult aged eighteen (18) or older.
- Infants and children who are not toilet trained are permitted in the pool but must wear swim diapers.
- The only acceptable flotation device for the non-swimmer is a U.S. Coast Guard approved Personal Flotation Device (life vests or approved wings).
- No running, pushing, dunking or horseplay.
- Inflatables are not permitted. This includes: inner tubes, rafts, beach balls, noodles.
- All Swimmers must be attired in apparel designed for swimming and aquatic activity use.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted in or around the fenced in pool area and buildings.
- Abusive or profane language or activity will not be tolerated.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted.
- Cellular phone, phone camera, camera, and video camera use are strictly prohibited in all public locker, shower and changing areas.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area at any time.
The management is authorized to put into effect additional rules for the protection and safety of our patrons.
Attention: All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. Management does not assume responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read and will abide by these listed guidelines above upon registering for a Pool Season Pass (Individual - Double - Family).
Manheim Township Outdoor Pools Identification System
- For the safety of all our patrons, a suitable photo ID card is required for all users of our pools. No form of identification, no entry.
- All Season pass holders must utilize their Manheim Township issued pool pass card.
- Daily Admission purchases may be made with a state issued ID, school ID, or similar photo ID.
- Pre-2022 Manheim Township ID cards are acceptable methods of photo ID.