Additions to an existing structure require a building permit. Residential additions would include, but not be limited to: Adding another story to your house, adding a sunroom, porch, or garage (attached or detached), etc.
- Submit the following in person or via first class mail for review and approval:
- Completed and signed Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Completed Fee Schedule Worksheet.
- Two (2) copies of complete plans and specifications.
- Two (2) copies of a site plan and other applicable zoning documentation.