- The Comprehensive Plan Committee (CPC) will host future meetings at the Municipal Building, 1840 Municipal Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.
- Future Comprehensive Plan Committee meeting dates, times and place will be announced. (Please check Calendar).
Comprehensive Plan Committee Agendas
Comprehensive Plan Session Notes
- Moniqua M. Acosta
- Hollis S. Butterworth
- Michael S. Callahan
- Mark L. James
- Paula G. Landis
- Allon H. Lefever
- Tressa F. Monkman
- Thomas E. Rudzinski
- Aaron D. Sherman
- Nathan Van Name
- Christopher L. Savitz, Alternate
- David E. Wood, Zoning Hearing Board Representative
- Roy E. Baldwin, Planning Commission Representative
Become a Volunteer (PDF)
Manheim Township is updating its Comprehensive Plan. This plan will guide the Township's development and will look at housing, parks, transportation and other areas that matter to all of us. All residents and taxpayers are encouraged to participate in deciding the future of the Township.
Here is more information on the Township's Comprehensive Plan.