The Shentel Glo Fiber project will bring a fiber optic internet option to your neighborhood. Residents will receive notification from Glo Fiber via mailings and doorhangers prior to the beginning of construction within your neighborhood.
- Glo Fiber or a Glo Fiber Contractor will be working on or around your property to place fiber optic lines either above or below ground.
- You may see paint or flags marking existing utilities if digging is required.
- All work will be performed within a utility easement or public right-of-way.
- Contact Glo Fiber at 540-984-5510 with any questions, concerns or construction related complaints.
- To learn more, please visit glofiber.com/construction.