Before your next trip to Compost Park, please make sure you review the changes below that will be implemented starting on Monday, April 24th.
- Attendant on site for all payments
- Pay by credit card/debit card only
- No cash transactions
- Funds on current resident card are valid until $0
- No more adding funds to resident card
- New fees for 2023 go into effect
- Green access card is required for entry*
*Access cards can be obtained from the Municipal Office, located at 1840 Municipal Drive, Mon-Fri, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, in order to enter the park. Your initial access card will be issued free of charge.
We decided to return to having attendants for several reasons:
- While most people could operate the kiosk without issue, a portion needed assistance routinely which resulted in many phone calls and visits to the Municipal office by residents to resolve issues.
- It will eliminate the “reloading” of money onto cards by office staff.
- Transactions speed should increase with the new equipment and procedures reducing the wait times and long lines of cars.
- Questions concerning free mulch and compost can be answered directly by the attendant.
- Drop-off of inappropriate materials or dumping at the wrong locations can be reduced or eliminated.
- Plus it adds a human customer service advantage not available by the current kiosk.
For everything Compost Park, please click this link - https://bit.ly/CompostPark