Dawn M. Stratchko
Director & Appointed Township Treasurer
1840 Municipal Drive
Ph: (717) 569-6408
Fx: (717) 560-4183
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Finance Department is dedicated to providing quality financial accounting, human resources and payroll support services to the Township's Departments, Board of Commissioners, other public boards and commissions, and citizens of Manheim Township.
To provide financial and human resource support services to the Township organization in a timely, accurate, legally responsible, and cost efficient manner by utilizing quality employees, technological advances, and generally accepted principles and best practices.
The Finance Department is responsible for handling various financial activities for the Township. Some of these include:
- Overseeing financial and accounting matters,
- Administering payroll services,
- Assisting in employee benefit management,
- Monitoring purchases and budget performance,
- Administering accounts receivable and accounts payable activities,
- Coordinating Township insurance coverage, and
- Coordinating the annual operating and fund budgets.
- Director shall fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Appointed Township Treasurer as specified under the PA First Class Township.